State of the accounts of Robert Wilson, Esq. sub-lieutenant of Chester County. From the time of his appointment, April 8, 1778, to the 11th August 1779 [microform].
- Philadelphia: : Printed by F. Bailey, at Yorick's Head, in Market-Street., M.DCC.LXXXV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44765.
- Pennsylvania -- History, Military.
Pennsylvania -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on p. 4: John Nicholson. Comptroller General's Office, July 4, 1784.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44765).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6040
Shipton & Mooney 44765
- Wilson, Robert.
Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|