United States, 16th January, 1794. [microform] : Gentlemen of the Senate, and of the House of Representatives, I transmit for your information, certain intelligence lately received from Europe, as it relates to the subject of my past communications. Go: Washington.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine?, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27921.
26 [i.e., 36] p. ; 23 cm (8vo)
- France -- Commerce.
France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ascribed to the press of Childs and Swaine by Evans.
Error in paging: p. 29-36 misnumbered 19-26.
"(Translation.) National Convention. Report upon the Navigation Act, made in the name of the Committee of Public Safety ..."--p. 8-24, with the French text, p. -36.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27921).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27921
- France. Convention nationale. Comité de salut public.
United States. Congress 1793-1794)
United States. President (1789-1797 : Washington).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|