The secretary of the Treasury, to whom was referred the several petitions in the list hereunto annexed specified--respectfully makes the following report thereupon. [microform] : The said several petitions seek compensation for property of the respective petitioners used, damaged, or destroyed by the army of the United States, during the late war with Great-Britain. ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1792]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24931.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 34 x 21 cm.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed and dated on p. : Alexander Hamilton, secretary of the treasury. Treasury Department, November 19, 1792.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24931).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24931
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|