The genealogy of Jesus Christ, according to St. Matthew and St. Luke; examined, illustrated and vindicated. [microform] : Wherein, the differences between the accounts of the two Evangelists are explained, and the seeming inconsistencies reconciled. : [Two lines from Ecclesiastes] / By John Arthur, gent.
- New-York: : Printed and sold by James Parker, and Company, at the new-printing-office, in Beaver-Street., 1762.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9057.
16 p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- Jesus Christ -- Genealogy.
Bible. New Testament -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9057).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9057
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|