A defence of Mr. Hervey's dialogues, against Mr. Bellamy's Theron, Paulinus and Aspasio. [microform] / By William Cudworth, (who defended the same against Mr. Sandiman's Letters.)
- Boston; New-England: : Printed and sold by Z. Fowle and S. Draper, at their office opposite the Founder's-Arms, Marlboro'-Street., M.DCC.LXII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9100.
36 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Hervey, James, 1714-1758. Theron and Aspasio.
Bellamy, Joseph, 1719-1790. Theron, Paulinus, and Aspasio.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9100).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9100
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|