Divine Providence ador'd & justify'd, in the early death of God's children & servants. [microform] : A sermon preach'd at the Thursday-lecture in Boston, upon occasion of the lamented death and on the day of the interment of the Reverend Mr. William Waldron late Pastor of a church in this town. Who died Sept. 11. 1727. In the thirty first year of his age. / By Thomas Foxcroft. ; With a prefatory epistle, to the bereav'd flock, by Mr. Cooper.
- Other records:
- Boston in New-England: : Printed for S. Gerrish, S. Kneeland, N. Belknap, and B. Love., 1727.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2872.
, xx, 47,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Waldron, William, 1697-1727.
Providence and government of God.
- Funeral sermons -- 1727.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Foxcroft's sermon on the death of the Reverend Mr. Waldron.
Caption title: Providence justify'd in the early death of God's children & servants.
Also issued as part of: Sermons on the death of the Reverend Mr. Waldron (Bristol B742, Shipton & Mooney 39873).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2872).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2872
- Cooper, William, 1694-1743.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|