Animadversions on James Holland's strictures on General Joseph Dicksons circular letter, on the first of May 1800 [microform].
- Lincolnton: (N.C.) : Printed, by John Martin Slump, at his printing-office, near the Public Square., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36841.
15,  p. ; (8vo)
- Dickson, Joseph, 1745-1825. Philadelphia, May 1st, 1800. Sir, As my fellow citizens ...
Holland, James, 1754-1823. Strictures upon the letter of General Joseph Dickson of the first of May, 1800.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1809.
- Place of Publication:
- United States North Carolina Lincolnton.
- Signed on p. 15: A true Republican Federalist, who craves no place. Sometimes attributed to Joseph Dickson; cf. NUC.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36841).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36841
- Dickson, Joseph, 1745-1825.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|