The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account, 1752. [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of Pennsylvania, but may without sensible error serve all the provinces adjacent. / By Thomas More, philodespot. ; [Four lines of verse]
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, and D. Hall, at the new-printing-office, near the market., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6720.
 p. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1752.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
Ascribed to the New York press of James Parker by Miller. Printed largely from the standing type of the second New York printing bearing Parker's imprint, but with some revisions. See Miller.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Nov. 7, 1751.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6720).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6720
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1225
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9732
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 533
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|