The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account 1754. [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of New-York, but may without sensible error serve all the provinces adjacent. / By Thomas More, philodespot. ; [Three lines of verse]
- New-York: : Printed and sold by J. Parker and W. Weyman, at the new printing-office in Beaver-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7064.
 p. ; (8vo)
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1754.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7064).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7064
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5685
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|