The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account 1754. [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of Pennsylvania, but may without sensible error serve all the provinces adjacent. / By Thomas More, philodespot. ; [Three lines of verse]
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, and D. Hall, at the new printing-office, near the market., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7065.
 p. : ill. ; (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1754.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
The Philadelphia and New York More almanacs for 1754 are ascribed to the New York press of James Parker and William Weyman by Miller, based upon a new Anatomy engraving which was used in Parker's shop. Both almanacs are printed from the same setting of type, differing only in the place names in title, the imprints and the contents of the court days.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Nov. 8, 1753.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7065).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7065
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1312
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9750
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 575
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|