The unteachable, forsaken of God: or, The ruin of the rebellious. [microform] : Considered in a discourse, delivered at Northington-Society, in Farmington; April 7th, 1756. A day appointed for humiliation, fasting and prayer, throughout Connecticut Colony. / By Ebenezer Booge, A.M. Pastor of the church there. ; And now made publick, at the desire and expence of the subscribers. ; [Four lines of Scripture texts]
- New-Haven: : Printed by James Parker, and Company., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7623.
, 26 p.
- Fast day sermons -- 1756 Apr. 7.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- Preface signed: E.B. Farmington, June 24. 1756.
"A list of the subscribers, and places of their abode."--p. [3-6].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7623).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7623
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|