Baltimore, September 13. [microform] : We are favoured with the general orders of our great and illustrious commander, the prop and glory of this western world, issued to his army on Friday the 5th inst. which we publish on account of the virtuous and noble sentiments they contain. General orders. Wilmington, September 5, 1777.
- Baltimore: : Printed by M.K. Goddard., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15630.
1 sheet ( p.) : ill.
- United States -- History, Military.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15630).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15630
- Washington, George, 1732-1799.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|