John Hammett's vindication and relation: [microform] : giving an account, I. Wherein he was misrepresented in a letter lately printed in his name. II. Of his withdrawing from the Baptist's communion. III. Of his uniting to them again. IV. Of his separating himself wholly from the Baptists, and joining himself in unity with the people called Quakers. : [Nine lines of Scripture texts]
- Newport, Rhode-Island: : Printed and sold by James Franklin., 1727.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2877.
, 17,  p. ; (8vo)
- Hammett, John, 1680-1773.
Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
Baptists -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2877).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2877
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 2
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|