Speech, of the Hon. John Allen, [microform] : (one of the representatives from the state of Connecticut) in the House of Representatives of the United States; in committee of the whole on the state of the union. April 20, 1798.
- Albany: : Printed by Charles R. & George Webster, at their bookstore, in the white house, corner of State and Pearl-Streets., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33283.
, 13,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1797-1801.
United States -- History -- 1797-1801.
United States -- History, Naval.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- Half-title: Mr. Allen's speech.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33283).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33283
- United States. Congress 1797-1798). House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|