In committee chamber, May 16. 1776. [microform] : The Committee of the City and Liberties of Philadelphia &c. taking into their consideration the case of a number of their fellow citizens of the people, called Quakers, who will probably not observe the fast recommended by Congress ... This committee hold liberty of conscience to be sacred, and that any differences in opinion which are not injurious to the community, ought to be indulged. ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William and Thomas Bradford, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15013.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Fasts and feasts -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Freedom of religion -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed: By order of the committee, R. Strettell Jones, secretary.
Ascribed to the press of William and Thomas Bradford by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15013).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15013
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3384
- Jones, Robert Strettel, 1745-1792.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|