A Plain account of the ordinance of baptism: [microform] : in which all the texts in the New-Testament relating to it, are proved; and the whole doctrine concerning it drawn from them alone. : In a course of letters to the Right Rev. Doctor Benjamin Hoadly, late Lord Bishop of Winchester; author of the Plain account of the Lord's Supper. : [Two lines of quotation]
- First Ballston edition.
- [Ballston, N.Y.] : London printed: Ballston:--re-printed by I. & W. Child, sold at their printing-office, nearly opposite the court-house., 1798.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34385.
84 p. ; (12mo)
- Baptism -- Biblical teaching.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Ballston Spa.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34385).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34385
- Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|