A Pocket almanack for the year 1764. [microform] : Fitted to the use of Pennsylvania, and the neighbouring provinces. With several useful additions. / By R. Saunders, phil.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, and D. Hall., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9509.
 p. ; 10 cm. (24mo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1764.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "R. Saunders" is a pseudonym.
Advertised as "just published" in the Pennsylvania gazette, Sept. 29, 1763.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9509).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9509
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1919
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9867
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 801
- Saunders, Richard.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|