The School of good manners, [microform] : composed for the help of parents in teaching their children how to behave in their places, during their minority.
- The first Troy edition.
- Troy [N.Y.], : Printed by Gardner and Billings,, MDCCXCV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29094.
, 94 p. : ill. ; 11 cm. (16mo)
- Children -- Conduct of life.
Etiquette for children and teenagers.
Juvenile literature -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Troy.
- Attributed to Eleazer Moody as compiler in the preface to other editions. Substantially derived from an English work of the same title written by John Garretson. Cf. Welch.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29094).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29094
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 871.12
- Garretson, J. (John)
Moody, Eleazer, d. 1720, comp.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|