Sacred concert. [microform] : The principal musicians from Boston, respectfully inform the ladies and gentlemen of Newburyport, and its vicinity, that they will give a concert of sacred music, on Friday, the 13th instant, at the Reverend Mr. Andrew's meeting-house ...
- [Newburyport, Mass. : Printed by Edmund M. Blunt?, 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38108.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Concerts -- Massachusetts -- Newburyport.
Advertisements -- Concerts.
Advertisements -- Piano technicians.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- Dated: Newburyport, June 11, 1800.
Presumably printed by Edmund M. Blunt, as tickets are advertised as being sold at his bookstore.
"N.B. Any lady or gentleman who is desirous of having their piano fortes, harpsichords, organs, or any instruments, tuned or repaired previous to the sacred concert will please apply at Mr. Richardson's Tavern, Water-Street."
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38108).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38108
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|