The veracity and equity of the members of the council held at Billingsgate in Eastham, 1720. asserted and maintained [microform].
- Boston: : Printed by Tho. Fleet in Pudding-Lane, near the town-house, where all sorts of printing work may be had well done and cheap. Also merchants, shopkeepers and others may be supplied with psalters, Psalm-books, primers, catechisms, pocket-books, and most other comon and saleable books; as also blanks of all sorts, and new almanacks for the year 1724, at very reasonable rates., 1723.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2480.
16 p. ; 18 cm. (4to)
- Osborn, Samuel, 1685-1774.
South Church at Eastham.
Congregational churches -- Massachusetts -- Government.
- Advertisements -- Stationery.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- The council was called to consider the excommunication of Hannah Doane by Pastor Samuel Osborn.
Signed: Nathaniel Stone, Joseph Lord.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2480).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2480
- Lord, Joseph, 1672?-1748.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|