The laws of the state of New-Hampshire, [microform] : passed at a session of the Honorable General-Court, begun and holden at Concord, June 1793. : Printed from attested copies.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1793 June)
- Portsmouth--New-Hampshire: : Printed by John Melcher, printer to the Honorable General-Court of said state,, 1793.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25877.
p. , 453-456,  ; 22 cm. (4to)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Pagination continues the acts and laws published from 1792 (Evans 24585).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25877).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25877
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|