A friendly letter to the Reverend Thomas Baldwin, [microform] : containing an answer to his brief defence of the practice of the close communionists. ; In eight parts. / By Noah Worcester, A.B. Pastor of the church in Thornton. ; [Seven lines of Scripture texts]
- [Concord, N.H.] : Printed by Geo. Hough, at his office in Concord., M.DCC.XCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24011.
48 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Baldwin, Thomas, 1753-1825. Open communion examined.
Baptists -- Controversial literature.
Close and open communion.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Concord.
- "Errata."--p. 48.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24011).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24011
- Baldwin, Thomas, 1753-1825.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|