A funeral discourse, delivered in the Third Presbyterian Church in the city of Philadelphia, on the 17th day of November, [microform] : on occasion of the death of the Rev. Dr. John B. Smith, late Pastor of said church, who departed this life, on the 22d of August, 1799. / By the Rev. Dr. Samuel Blair. ; [One line from Revelation] ; Published at the desire of the congregation.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by W.W. Woodward, no. 17, Chesnut Street., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35212.
, 38,  p. ; 24 cm. (8vo)
- Smith, John Blair, 1756-1799.
Death -- Poetry.
- Funeral sermons -- 1799.
Poems -- 1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Half-title: A funeral discourse.
"On the death of the Rev. Dr. John B. Smith"--p. 38, in verse.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35212).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35212
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|