The History of Master Jackey and Miss Harriot: [microform] : together with a few maxims for the improvement of the mind. : Dedicated to the good children of the United States of America. : [Four lines of verse]
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Samuel Hall., [1789?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25606.
31,  p. : ill. ; 11 cm. (16mo)
- Juvenile literature -- 1789.
Poems -- 1789.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Date of publication suggested by Welch. Evans supplies date of .
"The parents' address to their children."--p. , in verse.
"Books sold by S. Hall, in Cornhill, Boston."--p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25606).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25606
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 568.2
- Parents' address to their children.
Few maxims for the improvement of the mind.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|