The knowledge, or well grounded hope, that, we shall go to heaven when we die, is the best support in every calamity and trial of life, and our only comfort in that great and last article of dying-- [microform] : shewn in two sermons, preached in Newbury, June 3d. 1781. / By Oliver Noble, A.M. Pastor of a church there. ; Occasioned by the death of his amiable consort, who departed this life May 28th, 1781, in the 46th year of her age. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts]
- Other Title:
- Knowledge or well grounded hope, that we shall go to heaven when we die ...
- Newbury-port [Mass.]: : Printed by John Mycall,, 1781.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17277.
40 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Noble, Lucy, 1735-1781.
- Funeral sermons -- 1781.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17277).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17277
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|