New-York, Septeember [sic] 12, 1738. To my friends in Pensilvania [microform].
- Other Title:
- To my friends in Pensilvania.
- [Philadelphia? : Printed by Andrew Bradford?, 1738?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4316.
3,  p. ; (fol.)
- Hamilton, Andrew, ca. 1676-1741.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- An attack on Andrew Hamilton, speaker of the Pennsylvania Assembly.
Signed: Paul Verity. New-York, Sept. 12, 1738.
"Verity" is recorded as "Veritt" by Hildeburn, Evans, Shipton & Mooney, and Miller. "The 'y' in the P. copy could easily have been mistaken for at 't'."--Sabin, entry 98986.
Ascribed to the press of Benjamin Franklin by Evans and Hildeburn, but C.W. Miller identifies the type used as "the English font used both by W. Bradford in New York and by his son, Andrew, in Philadelphia."
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4316).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4316
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 588
Miller, C.W. Franklin, B9
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|