The speech of His Excellency the Honourable George Clinton, captain general and governor in chief of the province of New-York ... [microform] : to the Council and General Assembly of the said province, on Tuesday the 4th of September, 1750 ...
- [New York : Printed by James Parker, 1750]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6570.
2,  p. ; (fol.)
- New York (State) -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Signed: G. Clinton. Fort George, in the city of New-York, September 4, 1750.
Ascribed to the press of James Parker by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6570).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6570
- Clinton, George, ca. 1686-1761.
New York (State). General Assembly.
New York (Colony). Council.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|