By the Honourable Cadwallader Colden, Esq; His Majesty's lieutenant governor and commander in chief of the province of New-York ... [microform] : To [blank] Greeting: Whereas by His Majesty's additional instruction to His captain-general and governor in chief of this province given at St. James's the sixth day of June last ... Given under my hand and seal at arms, at Fort-George, in the city of New-York, the [blank] day of [blank] 1764 ...
- [New York : Printed by William Weyman, 1764]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9754.
 p. ; (fol.)
- New York (State) -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Circular letter, notifying public officials to post all fees established by their offices.
Ascribed to the press of William Weyman by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9754).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9754
- Colden, Cadwallader, 1688-1776.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|