The first pinciples [sic] of the doctrine of Christ; [microform] : together with stronger meat for them that are skil'd in the word of righteousness. Or the doctrine of living unto God, wherein the body of divinity is briefly and methodically handled by way of question and answer. : Published at the desire, and for the use of the Church of Christ in Norwich in New-England. / By James Fitch Pastor of that church. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts]
- Standardized Title:
- First principles of the doctrine of Christ
- Other Title:
- First principles of the doctrine of Christ.
- Boston, : Printed by John Foster., 1679.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 267.
, 76,  p. ; 15 cm.
- Theology, Doctrinal.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "To the reader" signed: Boston. 4.m. 23.d. 1679. Increase Mather.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 267).
- Cited in:
- Evans 267
Wing (2nd ed.) F1064
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|