A token for children, [microform] : being an exact account of the conversion, holy and exemplary lives and joyful deaths, of several young children. / By James Janeway, Minister of the Gospel. ; To which is added, A token for the children of New England. Or, Some examples of children, in whom the fear of God was remarkably budding before they died; in several parts of New-England. Preserved and published for the encouragement of piety in other children.
- Other records:
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts, : by James R. Hutchins, for Nathaniel Ely, Jun. of Longmeadow., MDCCXCV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33931.
187,  p. ; 14 cm. (12mo)
Children -- Conversion to Christianity.
- Juvenile literature -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States Massachusetts Longmeadow.
- "A token for the children of New-England" is by Cotton Mather.
Error in paging: p. 143 misnumbered 142.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33931).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33931
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 665.17
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 403-H1
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728. Token for the children of New-England.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|