The blossoms of morality. [microform] : Intended for the amusement and instruction of young ladies and gentlemen. / By the editor of The looking-glass for the mind. : With fifty-one wood cuts.
- New-York : Printed and published by David Longworth, at the Shakspeare Gallery., MDCCC. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37248.
, 258 p. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Youth -- Conduct of life.
- Juvenile literature -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- At head of title: Youth's library. Vol. II.
Attributed to Arnaud Berquin and to the Rev. Mr. Cooper by the Library of Congress and Evans respectively. Attributed to Richard Johnson by Welch and in Weeden, M.J.P. "Richard Johnson and the succesors of John Newbery." The Library, 5th series, 4 (1949): 37, 42-43.
Woodcuts by Alexander Anderson.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37248).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37248
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 669.4
- Berquin, M. (Arnaud), 1747-1791.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|