By the Honourable Richard Ward Esq; governour ... of Rhode-Island ... A proclamation. [microform] : Whereas Obadiah Mors [sic] ... was found guilty of engraving a false and counterfeit plate of twenty shillings, in imitation of the true twenty shilling bills ... Given under my hand in Newport aforesaid the twenty seventh day of May ... 1742.
- [Newport, R.I. : Printed by Ann Franklin, 1742]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5045.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 32 x 25 cm.
- Mors, Obadiah.
Counterfeiters -- Rhode Island.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Signed: Richard Ward. By order of His Honour the governor, with the advice of the Council. James Martin secretary.
Imprint supplied by Alden.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5045).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5045
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 65
- Ward, Richard, 1689-1763.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|