Pray for the rising generation, or A sermon wherein godly parents are encouraged, to pray and believe for their children, [microform] : preached the third day of the fifth month, 1678. which day was set apart by the Second Church in Boston in New-England, humbly to seek unto God by fasting and prayer, for a spirit of converting grace, to be poured out upon the children and rising generation in New-England. / By Increase Mather, teacher of that church. ; [Seven lines of quotations]
- Cambridge [Mass.]: : Printed by Samuel Green, and sold by Edmund Ranger in Boston., 1678.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 255.
23,  p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- Grace (Theology).
- Fast day sermons -- 1678 July 3.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 255).
- Cited in:
- Evans 255
Wing (2nd ed.) M1238
Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 89-A
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|