The Gospel-ministry illustrated. [microform] : A sermon, preached at the ordination of the Rev. Thomas Worcester, Pastor of the church in Salisbury, Nov. 9, 1791. / By Noah Worcester, A.B. Pastor of the church in Thornton.
- Newburyport [Mass.]: : Printed by John Mycall, for William Hoyt., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24012.
34,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Worcester, Thomas, 1768-1831.
- Ordination sermons -- 1791.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- "The charge, by the Reverend Mr. Wood, of Boscawen."--p. -30.
"Right-hand of fellowship, by the Reverend Mr. Church, of Campton."--p. -34.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24012).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24012
- Church, Selden, 1744-1802.
Wood, Samuel, 1752-1836.
First Church (Salisbury, N.H.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|