A Monody in honor of the chiefs who have fallen in the cause of American liberty, [microform] : spoken at the theatre, in Philadelphia, December 7, 1784. With the vocal accompanyments: and a rondelay, celebrating American independency. : [One line in Latin from Horace]
- [Philadelphia] : Prineted [sic] by Thomas Bradford., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18610.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Songs and music.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Poetry.
- Poems -- 1784.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18610).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18610
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|