To all charitably disposed persons Greeting. [microform] : The petition of the English Presbeterian [sic], or Reformed Society, (who have for some years statedly worshiped in a large house in the city of Philadelphia, commonly called the New-Building.) humbly sheweth, that we your petitioners being necessitated to build a house for publick worship in the aforesaid city ... Signed in behalf of the society, December 28. 1749. ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William Bradford?, 1749]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40512.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Imprint suggested by Bristol.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40512).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1430
Shipton & Mooney 40512
- Tennent, Gilbert, 1703-1764.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|