Public worship a pleasure to the pious man. [microform] : A sermon. Delivered at Haverhill, March 1, 1797, at the ordination of the Rev. Isaac Tompkins, A.M. To the work of the ministry in that place. / By the Rev. Samuel Mead, A.M. Pastor of a church in Danvers. ; (Published by desire of the hearers.)
- Printed at Newburyport [Mass.] : by Edmund M. Blunt, --1797.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32458.
31,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Tompkins, Isaac, 1761-1826.
- Ordination sermons -- 1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- Half-title: Ordination sermon.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32458).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32458
- East Parish (Haverhill, Mass.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|