The North American's almanack, for the year of our Lord Christ, 1777 [microform] : ... Calculated for lat. 42 deg. 25 min. north. Fitted to the meridian of Boston. ... / By Isaac Warren. Student in astronomy. ; [Six lines of verse]
- Worcester [Mass.]: : Printed and sold by W. Stearns, and D. Bigelow, also to be sold by the author in Lancaster, at 3s6 per dozen, and 2 coppers single., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15212.
 p. : map ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1777.
Maps -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States Massachusetts Lancaster.
- Evans (15212) calls this almanac "essentially the same" as Samuel Stearns' North-American's almanack for the same year, issued by the same publishers. Most of the prose matter is in fact identical, as is the map (showing the defenses of New York), and the last signature is printed from the same type forms. The calendar pages, however, are entirely different.
Advertised in The Massachusetts spy, Worcester, December 26, 1776.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15212).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15212
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3269
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|