American liberty and independence. [microform] : A discourse, delivered at Watertown, on the Fourth of July, 1798. / By the Rev. Israel B. Woodward, A.M.
- Printed at Litchfield [Conn.] : by T. Collier., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35050.
26,  p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1798.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Litchfield.
- Printer's monogram on title page.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35050).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35050
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1708
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|