Report of the secretary of war. [microform] : Published by order of the House of Representatives.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William Ross?, 1797]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33098.
 p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
Coast defenses -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Giving "an account of the number of artillerists, in actual service, and of the ports, and places, at which they are stationed."
At head of title: 19th June, 1797, committed to a committee of the whole House, this day.
Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33098).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33098
- United States. Congress 1797). House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|