A journal of the proceedings of the Legislative-Council of the state of New-Jersey, [microform] : in General Assembly convened at Trenton, on Tuesday the twenty-sixth day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy-nine. : Being the first sitting of the fourth session.
- Trenton: : Printed by Isaac Collins, printer to the state., M.DCC.LXXX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16888.
73,  p. ; (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Trenton.
- Running title: Journal of the Legislative-Council of New-Jersey. William Livingston, Esquire, governor.
"A journal of the proceedings of the Legislative-Council of the state of New-Jersey, in General Assembly convened at Trenton, on Wednesday the sixteenth day of February, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty."--p. , 49-73, , with separate title page.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16888).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16888
Humphrey, C.H. New Jersey, 223
- New Jersey. Legislative Council (1844- ). Journal of the proceedings ...
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|