Ministers insufficiency for their important and difficult work, argued from the opposite eternal events of it. [microform] : A sermon preach'd at the ordination of the Rev. Mr. Ebenezer Gay, Junior. In Suffield, Jan. 13. 1741,2. And publish'd at the desire of the people there. / By Ebenezer Gay, Pastor of a church in Hingham. ; [Seven lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston, : printed by D. Fowle for S. Eliot in Cornhill., 1742.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4960.
39,  p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- Gay, Ebenezer, 1718-1796.
- Ordination sermons -- 1742.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Gay's sermon at the ordination of Mr. Ebenezer Gay, Junior.
"The charge given by the Revd Mr. Stephen Williams of Long Meadow in Springfield."--p. 35-37.
"The right hand of fellowship given by the Revd Mr. Reynolds of Enfield."--p. 38-39.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4960).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4960
- Williams, Stephen, 1693-1782.
Raynolds, Peter, 1700-1768.
First Congregational Church (Suffield, Conn.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|