Memoirs of odd adventures, strange deliverances, &c. in the captivity of John Gyles, Esq; commander of the garrison on St. George's River. [microform] / Written by himself. ; Eight lines in English from Homer's Odyssey]
- Other Title:
- Memoirs of odd adventures, strange deliverances, &c. ...
- Boston, in N.E. : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland and T. Green, in Queen-Street, over against the prison., MDCCXXXVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4021.
, 40,  p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- Gyles, John, 1678?-1755.
Indians of North America -- Maine.
United States -- History -- King William's War, 1689-1697.
Maine -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Captivity narratives.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Error in paging: p. 13 misnumbered 9.
"Appendix containing minutes of the employments, publick stations &c. of John Gyles, Esq; commander of the garrison on St. George's River."--p. [41-44].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4021).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4021
Ayer Coll. 106
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|