A minister's solemn farewel to his people. [microform] : A discourse delivered to the Third Church and Congregation in Newbury, / by David Tappan, A.M. their latf [sic] Pastor; ; on occasion of his intended removal from them to the university at Cambridge, where he had been invited and introduced to the office of professor of divinity.
- Portsmouth [N.H.]: : Printed and sold by John Melcher,, 1793.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26243.
35,  p. ; 21 cm. (4to)
- Farewell sermons -- 1793.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Half-title: Reverend David Tappan's farewel discourse.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26243).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26243
- Third Parish in Newbury (Newbury, Mass.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|