A sermon, delivered at the ordination of the Rev. Jabez P. Fisher, A.B. [microform] : to the pastoral care of the church in Nottingham West, February 24, 1796. / By Reed Page, A.M. Pastor of the church in Hancock.
- Printed at Amherst [N.H.], : By Samuel Cushing., MDCCXCVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30939.
48 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Fisher, Jabez Pond, 1763-1836.
- Ordination sermons -- 1796.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Amherst.
- Half-title: Mr. Page's sermon, at the ordination of the Rev. Jabez P. Fisher.
"The charge, by the Rev. Joseph Kidder, of Dunstable."--p. -45.
"The right hand of fellowship, by the Rev. Jacob Burnap, of Merrimac."--p. -48.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30939).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30939
- Kidder, Joseph, 1741-1818.
Burnap, Jacob, 1748-1821.
Congregational Church (Nottingham West, N.H.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|