The Parent's best gift: [microform] : containing the church catechism with many questions and answers out of the Holy Scriptures. : With grace before and after meat, also, prayers, &c. &c. : [Three lines from Proverbs]
- New-York: : Printed by J. Harrisson, for all good children-----price six pence., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47874.
23,  p. ; 12 cm. (24mo)
- Episcopal Church -- Creeds.
Juvenile literature -- 1796.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Caption title: The catechism of the Episcopal Church.
Error in paging: p. 16 misnumbered 61.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47874).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9651
Shipton & Mooney 47874
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|