The Love of Christ the source of genuine philanthropy. [microform] : A discourse on ii Cor. chap. V. ver. 14, 15. Occasioned by the death of John Thornton, Esq. late of Clapham, Surry: : containing observations on his character and principals.
- Re-printed at Providence, : by Carter and Wilkinson, and sold at their book-store, opposite the market., M.DCC.XCIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27234.
, 59,  p. ; 22 cm. (4to)
- Thornton, John, 1720-1790.
- Funeral sermons -- 1790.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- Half-title: A discourse on the death of John Thornton, Esq.
Sometimes attributed to Thomas Scott.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27234).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27234
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1366
- Scott, Thomas, 1747-1821.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|