A journal during a residence in France, [microform] : from the beginning of August, to the middle of December, 1792. : To which is added, an account of the most remarkable events that happened at Paris from that time to the death of the late King of France. / By John Moore, M.D. ; In two volumes. Vol. I[-II]. ; [Two lines from Tacitus]
- Other records:
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Henry & Patrick Rice, and James Rice, & Co. Baltimore., M.DCC.XCIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27342.
2 v. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- France -- Description and travel.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
- Travel literature.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Maryland -- Baltimore.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Vol. 1 first issued in 1793. Cf. Evans 25839.
Vol. 1: 238,  p.; v. 2: 319, 5 p.
Booksellers' advertisement, 5 p. at end of v. 2.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27342).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27342
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|