A prayer, composed for the benefit of the soldiery, in the American army, [microform] : to assist them in their private devotions; and recommended to their particular use. / By Abiel Leonard, A.M. Chaplain to General Putnam's regiment, in said army.
- Cambridge [Mass.]: : Printed and sold by S. & E. Hall., 1775.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14156.
7,  p. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Armed Forces -- Prayers and devotions.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Religious aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14156).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14156
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|