Third Congress of the United States: At the first session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the second of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-three. [microform] : An act allowing Lieutenant Colonel Tousard an equivalent for his pension for life.
- Standardized Title:
- Act allowing Lieutenant Colonel Tousard
- Other Title:
- Act allowing Lieutenant Colonel Tousard an equivalent for his pension for life.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27848.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 34 x 21 cm.
- Tousard, Louis de, 1749-1817.
Military pensions -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved--April the thirtieth 1794."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1794.
Printed area measures 18.5 x 13.0 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27848).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27848
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|